Edit: March 30th

Version 4.1 still because I didn't do much

🔸 fixed the consolidated alerts on Indices only for today

We have now:

• To be used with option Once Per Bar Close alert condition Consolidated On Close Alert for entries (Buy or Sell) and hard exit

Once Per Bar Close

• To be used with option Once Per Bar alert condition Consolidated Once per Bar Alert for custom exits (custom SL, custom TPs)

Once Per Bar

🔸 The TP lines looks better now

🔸 And I updated the CASH OPEN/CLOSE labels, as well as there, was an issue raised by @rikuhikkake

March 29th

Algorithm builders

🔸 Algo frameworks have the version 4.0 now for STOCKS and UNIVERSAL and CRYPTO

🔸 Algo INDICES has the version 4.1

⚠️You should see the 4.0 (or 4.1 for INDICES only) displayed in the indicator name and in the orange label asking for your access key.
If you don't see written 4.0 (or 4.1 for INDICES only) then you added a previous version of our indicators

🔸 I updated the signals for the Algo INDICES 1 minute only

We made them better and we're happier with the signals than before.
It's not fixing signals that weren't working, we optimized them.

We worked 2 weeks on this new algo for indices with 1-minute timeframe.

The Algorithm Builder INDICES still includes a unique algo for 1 minute and another one for 5 minutes.
We only upgraded the 1-minute algorithm bit of the Algorithm Builder Indices

🔸 But I improved immensely the Trade Manager features + fixed 1 Trade Manager issue (mentioned below) for all Algo frameworks

• Algorithm Builder INDICES
  • BEST Algorithm Builder CRYPTO
  • BEST Algorithm Builder UNIVERSAL
  • BEST Algorithm Builder STOCKS

Update your frameworks and TradingView alerts

MANDATORY - Please follow this tutorial to update your Algorithm Builders + your alerts

Fixed Issue

🔸 TP levels: The Trade Manager displayed the take profit plots even after a stop or hard exit got hit

🔸 Daylight saving OPEN and CLOSE CASH reminder
Not really an issue as we advanced our clock of 1 hour today (March, 29th)
I updated the yellow label reminders time accordingly

Feature requests done and already published

🔸 Safe modes: Traders can now choose between three options

• No pullback at all
  • Pullback only if against the leading trend color
  • Pullback regardless of the leading trend color - gives the pullback without considering the signal and leading trend color

🔸 Combine alert conditions: Combine the BUY-SELL-HARD EXIT conditions into 1 unique alert

🔸 Candles coloring with custom stop level: Colors candles in gray even when a custom Trade Manager Stop Loss is hit

Feature requests in progress

🔸 Discord webhooks and alerts: A tutorial guide for how to forward alerts to Discord

🔸 Total max opportunity per day: Calculates the sum of the max possible profit for all the trades for a given day

We did it using the Premium Backtester indicator

Feature requests waiting for subscriber input

Listing here the requests where I'm waiting for more info

🔸 EMA20 and clouds alerts: Get alerts whenever the EMA20 cross the cloud for Algo Indices 1 minute

Live coaching

Thinking of scheduling it for Tuesday beginning of afternoon
Please send my way any question or topic you'd like me to talk about

My plan is to cover everything from the Get Started guide
https://best-trading-indicator.com/community/bti/forums/3868-get-started/topics/15404-how-to-get-started-after-subscribing