V4.7

• We updated a few frameworks to improve the signals

• The method stays 99% the same as described from the Cheatsheets page and the PDF

• A quick caveat for the Universal m15 and Stocks m30 - we now use the EMA25 replacing the EMA20 only for Universal m15 and Stocks m30

• Algo Indices and Crypto stay with the good old EMA20

Why those updates?

We are trading with multiple versions per framework and whenever we see a setup working than the one you have, we shortlist/optimize it before rolling-out to you guys

Before going further

• the PDF method applies to all of our trading frameworks

• I know it feels uncomfortable but this is very important
    Waiting (with a limit order) for the price to come back NEAR breakeven after a hard-exit work for any of our scripts

• Please let me know if we're so out of touch to say the that, the candles come back around breakeven price after a hard exit the vast majority of the time

• I'd like you guys to scroll left on your charts and sharing your thoughts about this idea

• You'll surely perform well without doing it but we know how the mind works
    After a loss, it's very hard to get back on track and restarting fresh as if it didn't happen

I want you to realize that the retrace near breakeven after a hard-exit will likely happen if:

1) you enter at pullback whenever required
2) don't enter right before a major event (FED, USA CASH OPEN, DAX CASH OPEN, ...)

We made those entries early so that your exits to be minimal

Updated Frameworks

• Algo Indices m2 and m5

For the new subscribers, the BEST Algorithm Builder Indices automatically select the right system when you change your chart timeframe between either the 1-minutes or 2-minutes or 5-minutes

The 2-minutes has been reworked a lot. The signals look better than before
We'll appreciate any feedback you guys could share with us

The 5-minutes signals got a tiny improvement.
Overall similar to the previous Indices 5-minutes version but gives signals slightly sooner now

• Algo Universal m15 and Algo Stocks m30

Complete refactor of those 2 frameworks
The previous Universal release was very appreciated by the community.
Now the entries and exits got improved

What to do now?

• Remove your indicators (Algo Indices, Stocks, Universal) from your charts

• Remove or Edit the alerts also

• Download the scripts from your invite-only scripts section (if you don't see them, please let me know on Discord)

• Re-create the alerts

Consolidated On Close alert

Please note there is a Consolidated On Close Alert alert firing on candle close whenever a BUY or SELL or Hard Exit fires

This is an alternative to create separately the 3 alerts BUY/SELL/Hard Exit

Not mandatory to use it but it's there in case you need it

Trade Manager 4.6

For those concerned, I added the Trailing Profit option to the script

The Trailing Profit is based on percentage value for the trigger and for the trailing take profit
You'll notice the Trade Manager will display a label now for the TP Trailing Trigger and the right panel displays some new data

Once the TP Trigger in percentage value is hit, Only 1 TP level will be trailed - I use the TP1 value for that
So if you set TP trigger = 3 and TP1 = 2 - this means TP trigger = 3% and TP1 = 2%

Example
Once ETH LONG reaches entry price + 3%, the TP1 will be set at ETH entry price + 2% and the trailing start
At any moment, the distance between the highest point of the LONG and the TP1 should be 2%

Final words

I recommend playing with the TradingView Replay Mode to understand how this feature works