Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone

May this year brings you joy, healthy and financial freedom to tell your governments and COVID to f*ck off

Version 6.3

We updated the signals for the Algorithm Builder Indices and Universal

For the Indices

• Brand new entries for the 1 minute, 2 minutes, and 5 minutes
  • those new signals are sooner compared to the previous ones while keeping a very decent level of low-risk
  • don't forget to re-create your TradingView alerts

For the Universal

• Brand new entries for the 2 minutes (crypto), 5 minutes, 15 minutes
  • those new signals are sooner compared to the previous ones while keeping a very decent level of low-risk
  • don't forget to re-create your TradingView alerts for all concerned asset classes :)

Important notes

The signals now are more secure and sooner than before.

• It's a good practice if you want to keep the previous 6.2 version on your chart and compare it with the 6.3 signals to realize how it's going to affect your trading.

• The signals are early enough now to take more risk and try trading the non-SHR trades also
    With the METHOD pullback. you'll be protected
    The entries are so good now that I encourage you to take the triangles/diamonds entries also even if they're not SHR.
    I'll update the documentation later today accordingly

• The SMAs to be used for the crypto 2 minutes must now be configured as below

Crypto 2 minutes simple moving averages

Quick Update for cryptocurrencies

As of today (January 10th, 2021), cryptocurrencies are super volatile.

I try to respect the cycles based on what Bitcoin does.

To trade altcoins, I wait for Bitcoin to range intraday because whenever Bitcoin shows some momentum, either way, altcoins aren't performing well.

How to update your indicators

1) refresh your browser tab

2) download the indicators again from your invite-only list

3) Make sure you've downloaded the versions 6.3